CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

All in a day's work...



Here we are designing our Medieval Kingdom.  Each student gets a piece of land (8 1/2 x 11 paper) from the Queen (me) and they have to make their roads and rivers etc.. match up with neighboring manors and the Queen's manor that lies in the middle of the kingdom.  It's a fun challenge and way cool when it's all done.  I am a very nice queen :)


Never a dull moment as a teacher!  I teach 6th grade in the accelerated program.  I have a lot of fun at work and love the challenge of keeping up with them.


Eating lunch in the classroom :) A very rare treat.


Always love the humor!  No two kids are EVER alike!


Making castles for our castle war...





I have 21 girls in my class this year and 9 boys!


Starting to practice for our class play.


More play practice- this year "The Sword in the Stone" with some Monty Python, Napolean Dynamite, and Princess Bride insertions.  It's going to be a bit wild!


And when I come home... I decorate for Easter :)  I can't wait for Spring!